Born in 1968 in the South of France, the HOM brand has really been innovative in the men underwear world, by creating and selling a product, which for the first time, would propose comfort and support to its customers. Since then, HOM has never ceased to offer its know-how and creativity in the men underwear area and is now considered as a specialised brand and has imposed itself as a proper reference. The design, shapes, quality and comfort of the products are well known and acclaimed in underwear collections, but also in pyjamas, swimwear and socks collection which are very varied and fulfill specific customers’ needs. Continually in the pursuit of excellence and innovation, the teams in the HOM workshop design, plan and develop collections that anticipate the needs of men and that ensure unrivalled comfort and style, with high standards, technical skill and creativity. With distribution in more than 20 countries around the world, the HOM brand is now a benchmark of masculine excellence.
- 1968 : Launch of the first supple cup underpants
- 1970 : First veil underpants
- 1976 : Underpants without elastic waistband
- 1984 : The first support pouch
- 1986 : Purchase of the brand by the Swiss German Triumph group
- 1995 : Launch of HOMSPORT
- 1997 : Launch of HO1, the first underpants with horizontal opening and full support and comfort
- 2002 : Launch of the 3001 collection, first men lingerie collection
- 2009 : Launch of the e.GO and Black Addict collections
- 2011 : Launch of the e.Go Young Designers collection
- 2012 : Launch of the "HOM by …" collection, in partnership with fashion designer Alexis Mabille
- 2013: Launch of the collection Hom by Umasan and creation of a partnership with the "Ballet d'Europe Jean-Charles Gil" in the context of Marseille Provence 2013
- 2015: HOM joins Huber Group
Our Basic collection
Some men like underwear that can be adapted to all outfits and situations, to save time. A good basic is a way to get it right every time. This is a must have in your closet.
Our Fashion collection
Why wouldn't an underwear follow the urban trend? The tag, the camouflage, the prints of the moment, models that allow you to maintain a streetwear attitude and that will convince you that comfort and graphics go hand in hand.